Corsair Professional Series 760 Watt Digital Atx/eps Modular 80 Plus Platinum Power Supply AX760IConsumer Rating
- A dedicated single +12V rail offers maximum compatibility with the latest components.
- Over-voltage and over-current protection, under-voltage protection, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components.
- Silent at low to moderate load due to high efficiency and zero RPM fanless mode. Ultra quiet at high loads with 120mm dual-ball bearing fan.
- Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) with PF value of 0. 99.
- Universal AC input from 90~264V. No more hassle of flipping that tiny red switch to select the voltage input!
- The latest ATX12V v2. 31 and EPS 2. 92 standards and it is backward compatible with ATX12V 2. 2 and ATX12V 2. 01 systems.
- 80PLUS Platinum certified, delivering over 92% energy efficiency at real world load conditions.
- A Seven year warranty and lifetime access to Corsair? s legendary technical support and customer service.
- Size: 760 Watt
The fully modular Corsair AX760i utilizes a Digital Signal Processor (DSP) for tighter voltage regulation, which improves overall system stability, and increases performance to 80 PLUS Platinum levels. The built-in Corsair Link functionality allows you to know how well your AX760i is working at any given moment and lets you swiftly tweak its performance. Upgrading to digital provides enhanced effectiveness. Server-inspired diagnostic tools monitor real-time efficiency, power usage, configurable over-current protection points and fan profiles The AX760i is so efficient that the 120mm fan doesn't even spin at low loads for completely noiseless power delivery. Built-in Corsair Link gives you unprecedented monitoring and manage. The AX760i is certified 80 PLUS Platinum, which outcomes in lower heat generation and a quieter fan profile.
2019 Copyright (C) Gaming Computer Power Supplies