Corsair Professional Series 860 Watt Digital Atx/eps Modular 80 Plus Platinum Power Supply AX860IConsumer Rating
- Universal AC input from 90~264V. No more hassle of flipping that tiny red switch to select the voltage input!
- A dedicated single +12V rail offers maximum compatibility with the latest components.
- Silent at low to moderate load due to high efficiency and zero RPM fanless mode. Ultra quiet at high loads with 120mm dual-ball bearing fan.
- A Seven year warranty and lifetime access to Corsair? s legendary technical support and customer service.
- Over-voltage and over-current protection, under-voltage protection, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components.
- 80PLUS Platinum certified, delivering over 92% energy efficiency at real world load conditions.
- The latest ATX12V v2. 31 and EPS 2. 92 standards and it is backward compatible with ATX12V 2. 2 and ATX12V 2. 01 systems.
- Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) with PF value of 0. 99.
- Size: 860 Watt
The completely modular Corsair AX860i uses a Digital Signal Processor (DSP) for tighter voltage regulation, which improves overall system stability, and increases performance to 80 PLUS Platinum levels. Upgrading to digital provides increased efficiency. Built-in Corsair Link provides you unprecedented monitoring and control. Server-inspired diagnostic tools monitor real-time efficiency, power usage, configurable over-current protection points and fan profiles The AX860i is so effective that the 120mm fan doesn't even spin at low loads for completely noiseless energy delivery. The built-in Corsair Link functionality allows you to know how well your AX860i is working at any given moment and lets you rapidly tweak its performance. The AX860i is certified 80 PLUS Platinum, which results in lower heat generation and a quieter fan profile.
2019 Copyright (C) Gaming Computer Power Supplies